Your kids might be so busy playing video games that they don’t realize summer is just around the corner, and days will be hot and long. As a parent, you should not fall short of amazing ideas for your kids to have fun outside in the summer. So, this blog post will share the four fun products you can get your kids, so they are kept entertained in the summer and you can finish important home chores or prefer playing with them.
A Baby Pool Tub
Summers are sometimes harsh, and on a hot summer day, all you have to do is take out the pool tub, inflate it with air, then fill it with water, and there you go!
Children love the experience of playing with water. The splashing, the swimming and all the rocking around make it so much fun that children would continue doing this for hours. Usually, if you get a high-quality pool tub, it will come with a repair patch. And don’t forget to select a pool that comes in multiple colors - after all, kids love colorful things!
Here are some of the main benefits of kids playing in the water:
- Playing in a water tub becomes a new sensory experience for your young child. It helps them maintain balance and improve strength - even if they are just splashing the water and jumping around.
- Water play improves communication and social skills as the child communicates exploration and discovery with other kids playing in the pool.
- As playing in a spacious water tub helps develop muscles, it ultimately teaches children coordination skills such as kicking, paddling, and hand motion.
Water Bubble Gun
Kids love to play with water bubbles. This water bubble gun comes in a gatling machine gun shape - which never fails to excite children. It is easy to use and can make hundreds on bubbles in just one second.
Here are the fun benefits of playing with bubbles:
- Helps improve the visual tracking skills of very young babies.
- Bubble playing is not only a fun activity, but it also helps tone muscles in children and helps develop balance as they jump around catching bubbles.
- Develops a sense in babies and young children about how they can move their bodies in space to become more aware of their bodies and nurture body awareness.
Three Wheeler Scooty
Whether you have an open space in your backyard or a playing ground nearby, getting your junior a three-wheeler scooty is a good idea!
Playing on a scooty helps young children to transform many unexplored movement opportunities into a reality! Here are the main benefits of having fun on scooty in the summer season:
- It helps children to improve their motor skills. Riding a scooty at an early age assists children in learning how they can move their legs and make quick turns. Learning movements through motor skills continue to help them a long way.
- Not only confidence, but children also learn how they can independently go around riding on a scooty. With manual scooties, children learn much about how to protect their bodies and be safe from the consequences of not doing so.
A 3D Remote Control Car
If your kids have had enough of playing in water, then another cool thing to distract them is a famous 3D car. Remote-controlled cars are always popular among kids as they can remotely drive them for hours. From having a race or completing a zig-zag trip to colliding with one another’s car, children can have outdoor and indoor fun with remote-controlled cars in many ways.
Here are some awesome benefits of giving kids remote-controlled cars in the summer:
- They get children outside to play on a sunny day! On the street or backyard, the floor space is usually broad, flat and spacious - providing children the opportunity to drive their cars in innovative ways.
- They help children to know how things work and how to act responsibly. Having a cool toy like a remote-controlled car helps parents instill a sense of responsibility in children to take care of their belongings.
The above mentioned toys are sure to make your kids’ day in the hot season. However, that does not have to restrict children to outside spaces only. The great thing about these toys is they can be used in indoor spaces too, making entertainment possible for children throughout the full year!